At Calibre Partners we believe the best outcomes arise from respectful, open partnerships between equals. This doesn’t mean telling people what they want to hear – it means delivering the facts, clearly and unambiguously.
Neale’s collaborative approach, coupled with considered, pragmatic advice has seen him successfully assist clients on a wide range of corporate and capital restructuring assignments.
Working with New Zealand’s major financial institutions, Neale has successfully led restructuring and advisory projects for public and private entities in a variety of sectors. Clients appreciate Neale’s ability to develop and execute pragmatic strategies delivering business improvement, restructuring and recovery, business re-engineering and cost reduction.
On any given assignment, Neale is committed to clearly communicating the alternatives and likely outcomes, and providing unambiguous, realistic advice.
- Business restructuring
- Formal insolvency (receivership, voluntary administration, liquidation)
- Corporate advisory
- Litigation support
- Restructuring & Insolvency Turnaround Association of New Zealand (‘RITANZ’)
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (‘CA ANZ’)
- Banking and Financial Services Law Association
Education and accreditation
- Chartered Accountant
- Certificate of Public Practice
- CA ANZ Licensed Insolvency Practitioner