Mergers, acquisitions and divestments are among the most important decisions any business will make. At Calibre Partners our people, a team of accounting and finance professionals, have worked alongside business owners for more than 30 years to make sure those decisions lead to the best possible outcome.
Accurate, trusted valuations underpin many critical business decisions.
We work with public and private businesses, shareholders, and other interested parties to provide independent valuation advice to inform share transactions, management buy outs, employee share schemes, related party transactions, purchase price allocations, and interactions with tax collection entities.
An example of our work is producing independent adviser’s reports under the Takeovers Code. In most cases, these reports include a share valuation and are publicly available. The reports use plain language to describe the positive and negative features of the proposed transaction, so shareholders
can make an informed decision.
We provide independent expert opinions to help resolve disputes.
Providing an expert opinion is as much about communication as it is about analysis. Our opinions are clearly articulated so our clients can understand the crux of a matter. This is also important when an opposing party need to be convinced, or the matter is before a judge or arbitrator.
We provide expert advice on matters such as:
- Quantifying damages in commercial disputes, insurance claims, and matters of professional and corporate negligence. Damages include loss of profits, diminution of business value, and assessments in accordance with insurance policies.
- Analysis and investigations for parties in relationship property disputes, including business valuations, tracing of relationship assets, and quantifying economic disparity.
- Valuing companies that are being compulsorily acquired under the Companies Act or the Public Works Act.
- Review of company solvency and quantifying loss in directors’ duties claims.
- Proving independent opinions on the conduct of business valuers and insolvency practitioners.
The right financial solution can help turn your business plans into reality.
Our expertise covers mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, capital restructurings and raising debt or equity.
We provide a complete end-to-end service to any company considering a merger or acquisition. This begins with our corporate finance advisory and valuation services, but can extend as far as you need, including restructure, redundancies, employment contracts and merging company records.
Sell side or buy side, whether you’re considering an acquisition, investment, partnership or bank loan, our due diligence process will give a clear assessment of the value, risks and any other potential issues in the proposed transaction.
If you are concerned about irregularities, mishaps, conduct or any impropriety in your business we can undertake financial and fraud investigations to help you get to the source of the issue.