In our business there’s no substitute for experience and expertise. Grant brings an abundance of both to every project he works on and is one of New Zealand’s most respected corporate finance and restructuring experts.
Leveraging his financial consulting background, Grant is widely respected for his corporate finance and advisory nous, notably in valuation, restructuring and as an expert witness.
Grant’s sharp analysis coupled with keen commercial acumen has resulted in him regularly being called upon for expert witness testimony in mediation or Court.
Over 20 years, Grant has written numerous Independent Advisors’ reports for listed company activity subject to NZX listing rules and the New Zealand Takeovers’ Code. In the process, he has gained an enviable reputation for the quality of these reports, his clear and concise communication style, and pragmatic advice.
- Valuation, M&A
- Expert evidence in dispute resolution
- Corporate finance and advisory
- Business restructuring
- Receivership and insolvency
- Institute of Directors.
- Restructuring & Insolvency Turnaround Association of New Zealand (‘RITANZ’)
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (‘CA ANZ’)
- Institute of Financial Professionals New Zealand
Education and accreditation
- Chartered Accountant
- Certificate of Public Practice
- CA ANZ Licensed Insolvency Practitioner