Gillian has an analytical approach and her thoughtful, creative problem solving
enables clients to make informed decisions to realise value.
Having worked across three continents, Gillian has gained insights and experience
from working in different environments traversing a range of sectors, across large to
small clients with diverse and varying complexities. She recognises that no two
clients are the same and applies unique solutions that are tailored and thoughtful.
Gillian thrives in helping clients articulate value. She performs independent
valuations, undertakes analysis on matters in dispute or subject to litigation and
regularly prepares purchase price allocations for financial reporting purposes.
Gillian is known to be proactive and approachable. She is a fun and focused
colleague with a high commitment to efficient and high-quality delivery.
- Corporate finance and business advisory
- Business valuation
- Litigation support
- Financial modelling
- Purchase price allocations for financial reporting purposes
- Restructuring & Insolvency Turnaround Association of New Zealand (‘RITANZ’)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- CFA Society (New Zealand)
Education and Accreditation
- Chartered Accountant
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) charterholder
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- PGDip in Accounting