If two words could sum up Brendon’s approach to business, they’d be honesty and clarity – which is probably no surprise for someone who grew up in the rural sector.
Brendon’s technical expertise and open, honest approach are appreciated and valued by clients. He focuses on identifying the key issues and developing a plan that is both strategically and financially sound.
Brendon has been involved in the majority of New Zealand’s large above and below-the-radar corporate restructuring and insolvency mandates in recent years. His ability to draw on this extensive experience enables him to deliver innovative, pragmatic solutions to complex issues across a range of businesses from SMEs to large corporates in both the private and public sectors. Brendon has a lifelong interest in the rural sector and leads our agribusiness team.
Brendon was the inaugural chair of RITANZ and led the development of regulation and professional industry standards in New Zealand.
- Corporate advisory
- Financial review
- Capital restructuring
- Business restructuring
- Expert evidence
- Receivership, schemes and voluntary administration.
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (‘CA ANZ’)
- Inaugural Chairman Auckland Marist Rugby Charitable Trust
- Institute of Directors
Education and accreditation
- B. Ag. Com
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Commerce
- Diploma in Corporate Management
- Chartered Accountant (FCA)
- Certificate of Public Practice
- CAANZ Accredited Insolvency Practitioner