Claymark Limited (1129901)
Profiles Woodproducts Limited (4138379)
Claymark Group Trustee Limited (1469454)
Claymark Group Holdings Limited (5914527)
Claymark Assets Limited (520249)
Claymark International Limited (1305250)
Claymark US Limited (1487437)
Claymark Europe Limited (3593551)
(All in Receivership) (‘the Companies’)
Neale Jackson, Brendon James Gibson and Grant Robert Graham were appointed Joint and Several Receivers and Managers of the assets and undertakings of Claymark Group Holdings Limited pursuant to a General Security Agreement dated 31 March 2016; Claymark Limited, Claymark Assets Limited, Claymark International Limited, Claymark Europe Limited, Claymark US Limited and Claymark Group Trustee Limited pursuant to General Security Agreements dated 17 December 2015; and Profiles Woodproducts Limited pursuant to a General Security Agreement dated 19 December 2012.
This appointment relates to the NZ Claymark business only. The receivership does not affect Claymark USA, Inc, the Group’s US-domiciled business, which continues to trade as normal.
Updates on the receiverships are lodged six-monthly on the New Zealand Companies Office website at https://companies-register.companiesoffice.govt.nz.
Any interested party enquiries should be directed to the Receivers (email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
All other enquiries can be made to the Receivers’ office using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports, updates and other documents
- Media release - Receivers' appointed to Claymark Group 04/12/2019 139kb
- Court order re Day 14 Employee Extension 10/12/2019 381kb
- Media release - Claymark readied for sale 20/12/2019 154kb
- Court order re further extension of Day 14 to 31 August 2020 29/05/2020 403kb
- Media release - Claymark sale process successful 01/09/2020 48kb
- Court order re. further extension of Day 14 to 30 November 2020 11/09/2020 822kb