Like any outstanding achiever in our field, Natalie’s success has always been measured by her outcomes. What sets her apart, though, is her focus on people and relationships.
Natalie’s ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders goes a long way towards achieving successful results for clients. Personable and hands on, Natalie has sound business instincts sharpened by working on major restructuring assignments for over 10 years.
Her track record of helping develop and successfully implement pragmatic responses to complex problems attests to Natalie’s commercial mindset and client focus.
- Business restructuring
- Formal insolvency (receivership, voluntary administration, liquidation)
- Corporate advisory
- Litigation support
- Restructuring & Insolvency Turnaround Association of New Zealand (‘RITANZ’)
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (‘CA ANZ’)
- Institute of Directors
Education and accreditation
- Chartered Accountant
- CA ANZ Accredited Insolvency Practitioner
- Certificate of Public Practice
In the community
- Volunteering Auckland (not for profit) – trustee
- Women in Restructuring and Insolvency (NZ) – foundation member