The most creative solution in the world counts for nothing if the assumptions it’s based on are inaccurate, or the likely outcome hasn’t been properly modelled.
Hamish’s diligent approach to problem solving ensures our clients enjoy the best possible outcomes and gives them the confidence that everything we do is based on thorough analysis.
Working closely with his clients, Hamish’s habit of meticulously considering all the various issues at play leads to well-reasoned, pragmatic solutions.
Hamish has extensive experience providing advice on financial arrangements, both simple and complex. He has a broad corporate finance skill set, which has been developed through more than 11 years of practical experience in business valuation, transaction and advisory services, infrastructure and capital projects, financial modelling and litigation support.
Hamish has advised clients in a wide range of industries, including in the infrastructure, property, telecommunications, energy, transport and agriculture sectors.
- Business valuation
- Independent reports under the Takeovers Code and NZX Listing Rules
- Transaction and advisory services
- Infrastructure and capital projects
- Financial modelling
- Litigation support
- Russell Group and Lockwood Property Group
- Augusta Capital
- Infratil Infrastructure Property / H.R.L. Morrison & Co
- Crown Infrastructure Partners
- Contact Energy
- Energy Developments
- Auckland Transport
- PGG Wrightson
- Plaman Resources
Education and accreditation
- Passed Level 2 of the CFA examination
- B. Com (Honours) with senior prizes in finance and economics
- Better Businesses Cases (2013) Foundation
- Infrastructure New Zealand Emerging Talent Network
- NZ Private Capital
- Institute of Finance Professionals New Zealand (INFINZ)